CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2nd tagged by Cayley

Self Details

Name:
❤⋱⋰⋱ Phyeon Chang Pooi Yoong

Age:
❤⋱⋰⋱ 16

D.O.B.:
❤⋱⋰⋱ 19 October 1993

Hometown:
❤⋱⋰⋱ Kuantan

Msn:
❤⋱⋰⋱ yoongyoong_cpy@hotmail.com

Friendster/Facebook:
❤⋱⋰⋱ yoongyoong_cpy@hotmail.com

Family members:
❤⋱⋰⋱ daddy,mummy younger bro and i

School/College:
❤⋱⋰⋱ SMK Semambu



Question Part

How you know me?
❤⋱⋰⋱ thru Wils' blog

When you know me?
❤⋱⋰⋱ last sunday i think

How you think I am?
❤⋱⋰⋱ a cute girl =)

Am I a good girl/boy?
❤⋱⋰⋱ absolutely you're

Did I cheat you before?
❤⋱⋰⋱ i guess no

Which part you want me to be in your life?
❤⋱⋰⋱ errrr...paiseh not really understand what this questions mean ><

Did you miss me? XP haha...
❤⋱⋰⋱ sure lo,haha

Am I a noisy person?
❤⋱⋰⋱ nope =)

Did I always disturb you?
❤⋱⋰⋱ sure not

You like to chat with me?
❤⋱⋰⋱ yea =D

How you feel when chating with me?
❤⋱⋰⋱ you're nice

Are we closed?
❤⋱⋰⋱ i think so

How you describe between us?
❤⋱⋰⋱ sis and sis

Is there anything you want to give me?
❤⋱⋰⋱ my cares

Did I always bully you?
❤⋱⋰⋱ nope,haha

Am I caring about you?
❤⋱⋰⋱yaya~

Which movie/song can describe about us?
❤⋱⋰⋱ I Will Remember You- Ryan Cabrera

Is there any happy memory between us?
❤⋱⋰⋱ hmm no for now

Is there any bad memory between us?
❤⋱⋰⋱ no

Will you share your happiness/sadness with me?
❤⋱⋰⋱ sure na =)


✖⋱⋰⋱ Tag ⋱⋰⋱✖
Wils'
Hong Liang
Zhi Yuen
Shin Ying
Mei Yen
Jerome
Jesslynn
Kenneth
Kenny

0 comments: